Anastasia Beverly Hills Custom Contour Palette | REVIEW


Review: Hey readers! As you've read on the post title I'll be reviewing the Anastasia Contour Palette- Custom. Let me just say I'm happy with my purchase. You can create your custom palette here.

Anastasia Contour Palette comes by default in "Light-Medium" and "Medium-Tan" at Sephora stores and online. But custom made palettes can only be made on Anastasia Website. A custom made Anastasia Palette means you choose the 6 colors instead of the chosen defaulted ones! I wanted a contour palette where I choose the colors that suit my skin color/undertone. Therefore I proceeded with Anastasia versus the Kat Von D, Smashbox, and other contour products out there.


The the product is powder but it goes on smoothly. If you apply lightly, it'll appear light/sheer. But if you keep layering it'll become more pigmented. I think thats great because you can adjust how light or intense you want your contour to be.

So with that I have medium/tan skin with warm undertones. Therefore I mainly chose colors that have warm, neutral, or olive undertones for my palette. The colors I picked are

-Clay: Medium/Tan Skin | Neutral, Warm, Beige, Cool, Olive

-Mellow Yellow: Medium/Tan/Dark Skin | Warm, Olive

-Earth : Tan Skin | Undertone: Cool, Olive

-Cinnamon: Dark Skin | Neutral, Warm, Beige, Olive

-Espresso: Dark Skin | Neutral, Warm, Beige, Olive

-Camel: Medium/Tan Skin | Undertone: Warm, Beige, Olive

I love all the colors. Except when I purchased my palette, the site ran out of "Banana" so I went with mellow yellow instead. I'm still trying to find use for Mellow Yellow to be honest. But otherwise I'm happy with my choices.

I highly recommend Anastasia Custom Contour Palette. Custom palette is a  great idea because everyone has different skin color and undertones. Not all the defaulted colors will suit everyone. However when choosing you colors, you should reference to the Anastasia Contour Book (Click here). That's where I learned all the undertones for my colors I've chosen. 

Anyway that's all I have to say about my palette. I hope the swatches below help! Stay tuned for my next review. <3


Indoor | Natural lighting through window



Outdoor Lighting | Direct Sunlight