Planner Supplies Haul

Over the weekend I visited Daiso, Michaels, and Target! I got a few things from those stores for my planner. I got sticky notes, washi tape, journal cards, paperclips, pen, a hole puncher, and more! I'm so excited to use them all so here's a picture of my items! I'll list below specifically where I purchase the items and it's price. Incase anyone was curious. ^_^



Michaels
Card stock pack Pink/Gold - $5.99
Card stock pack Purple - $ 5.99
Card stock pack Gold - $5.99
Pink Hole Puncher - $4.99

Target
Polka Mint Green Accordion File Holder -$1
Multi Ink Pen -$1
Alphabet Stamps -$1
Ink Pad -$1
Bronze Paper Clips -$1
Blue/Gold Polka Dot Washi Tape - $1

Daiso
Blue floral page flags -$1.50
Animal Page Flags -$1.50
Flower Page Flags -$1.50
Polka Dot Tape -$1.50
Gold Stripe Tape -$1.50

No comments